Halloween should always be on a Friday or Saturday. Even Monday is scarier than Tuesday. Nice way to mess with us, calendar.
The Ten Worst Haunted Houses
- You’ll Come Out Alive.
- Bring The Kids!
- Have Some Caffeine First.
- The Tate Gallery
- Kevin Was Supposed To Bring Chainsaws.
- During The Day We’re Putting On Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
- Based On A Hallmark Channel Movie.
- Who Wants Pancakes?
- This Collection Of Carefully Arranged Tableaux May Appear Scary But You’ll Be Quite Safe, And That Waiver Is Meaningless Window-Dressing.
- Apple Store
That concludes this year’s Halloween Parade. Lou Reed, the final word is yours.